WHY LEARN GUITAR AT LANZON GUITAR SCHOOL?
You should try learning guitar at Lanzon Guitar School if you are a:
- Beginner with an interest in guitar or bass guitar.
- Beginner with no guitar and have an interest in playing guitar or bass guitar.
- Parent wanting structured learning and the right type of outside school musical education.
- Intermediate level guitarist bored of what you are currently learning by yourself or with another teacher.
- Intermediate level guitarist in need of direction and musical development.
- Experienced level guitarist wanting to hone in / expand on certain skills or styles.
- Experienced level guitarist needing assistance with further musical development.
THE SECRET TO THE LESSONS
The lessons at Lanzon Guitar School have been developed over years of experience. The quality of the material taught is based on Ben Lanzon's sound knowledge in teaching and understaning of learning, music as well as his academic achievements in Civil and Structural Engineering at Curtin University of Technology.
The school is based on the following beliefs:
- Quality guitar and bass guitar lessons delivered at all times.
- Good atmosphere for learning.
- Structured learning with clear direction.
- Pre-written syllabuses or well selected material in place for structured learning taught to suit each learning style.
THE TEACHING PLAN
Lanzon Guitar School has a full teaching plan in place which through teachings Lanzon Guitar School's teachers and hard work from the student, a competent guitarist and musician will inevitably result.
The teaching plan summarises all of the aspects to guitar and allows for any student of any level and age to get to where they need to go.
For intellectual property reasons this is not publicised in detail on this site, however please come for a trial lesson where this can be further explained.
THE COST AND LOCATION
The cost of one-on-one guitar and bass guitar lessons at Lanzon Guitar School are very competitive. Please see below.
- From $70.00 (incl. GST) per one hour lesson
- From $56.00 (incl. GST) per 45 minute lesson
- From $37.00 (incl. GST) per half hour lesson
- From $26.50 (incl. GST) per 20 minute lesson
- Lessons can be purchased weekly, fortnightly, monthly or in 10 week blocks to suit your cash flow
- Note call out fees apply if lessons are at your home. From as little as $8.50 extra per lesson depending on your location you can have the convenience of home lessons. Enquire to find out more
- For group lessons click here
Home lessons offered from Cottesloe to Duncraig and inland to Mt Lawley – all suburbs within this region. Subject to availability. Outside this region there are studios in Innaloo, Wembley, Gwelup and Claremont where you can travel to attend.
Please contact us by clicking below to find your way to your first FREE lesson (takes 30 minutes).